California law requires that all employers provide workers’ compensation insurance coverage to their employees. Following an injury or work-related disability, you have the right to claim benefits through workers’ compensation. If you were injured at work in California, talk to an attorney at Canlas Law Group, APLC, in Cerrotos.
A Legal Representative To Fight For You
Unfortunately insurance companies frequently deny and delay valid claims. The workers’ compensation process is complex and difficult. Insurance companies are armed with significant resources which they use to stack the deck against injured workers. Insurance companies can manipulate the process so they can refuse or reduce the benefits that injured workers deserve.
Facing those daunting challenges, you need to ask yourself, who’s fighting for me?
If you are injured on the job, you need an aggressive team in your corner, fighting for you. We’re here to level the playing field, and are committed to get you maximum benefits and the compensation you deserve.
Workman’s Comp Lawyers For Los Angeles, Orange, And San Bernardino Counties
If you suffered an injury or medical condition because of your job in Southern California, you don’t have to fight your employer or the large insurance company on your own. Thousands of injured workers have turned to the lawyers of Canlas Law Group for successful representation.
Wherever you are in the process, our attorneys are ready to help.
You will find us:
- Compassionate: We know how devastating a workplace injury can be to you and your family. Whether you are out of work for a few days or months, an injury can affect your ability to provide for yourself and your family.
- Honest: We provide a free case evaluation to explain the process and how we can help. If we feel you do not have a winnable case, we will tell you so, honestly. Throughout our relationship, you can count on clear, open communication to keep you informed.
- Aggressive: We start by listening and investigating, then aggressively pursuing the appropriate level of benefits to which you are entitled.
- Effective: Our law firm aggressively fights for the medical treatment and financial settlement you deserve. We have recovered more than $50 million for our clients across all areas of our practice.
Learn more about California workers’ compensation:
- Most common types of workplace injuries, including cumulative injury
- How long the process takes
- Terminology you will hear throughout your case, including permanent and stationary
- Permanent total disability and Social Security Disability Insurance claims